Wednesday, April 1, 2009

LID


We heard today that we have officially been LOGGED IN. LID=Log in Date. Which means our Dossier has been received and entered into the system. This is a huge step. When we are matched with Baby Sister, the CCAA will find our papers, review them, and accept us! That's the short of it. I'll save the l--o--n--g of it for another time.

This is NOT an April Fools post, but I got my daughter pretty good this morning. I felt her forehead and told her she had a pretty high fever. She was quite worried for a second before I came out with the "APRIL FOOLS!" She proceded to get her brother with--"The blonde dog took a huge POO on the floor in your room!". He did not find that very funny. I did!

So we are taking suggestions for names for baby sister. We would like to stick with a 2-syllable ending in an N name. Middle names too, we have some preliminary ones picked out and we will possibly incorporate her Chinese name somewhere. Click on comments below and enter your suggestions. I will publish them all in one post soon, or send them to my -email address: debk0925 @ sbcglobal.net.

Happy April!

Deb

6 comments:

Kerri D said...

Yay! Progress! I still haven't thought of a name for your baby girl but I really think her middle name should be Joy. ~ Kerri

Arlene said...

The Regnerus family discussed this over dinner and here are our top picks:

Ashlyn
Jaclyn
Lauren
Morgan
Taryn
Kristen
Katelyn

Bob thought you should name her in honor of Dwayne's business:

Mowin
Plowin

Steph said...

Yay! How exciting- big step!

Jasmine
Megan
Kaitlyn
Erin

Anonymous said...

Hi Mom
I like Eden for a name.or Shannon JR.:)

Kirsten said...

I have the perfect name for your new daughter. It fits all the requirements. 2 syllables, and ends in an N...

Kirsten

It's perfect!

Congratulations on being logged in! We are are very excited for your family!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mom
Me again with more names.

1st name:
Erin
Peyton
Ellen

Middle name:
"Joy" in Chinese

Last name:
Kuiper (he he)

Shannon