Tuesday, November 16, 2010

TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA

Deep breath, followed by sigh of relief.  Our Travel Approval came yesterday.  We don't have our exact dates yet, but are hoping to travel as soon as next week.  We should hear some details on that today or tomorrow.

Because I am a neurotic person, I am going to leave some of the details of our travel a bit sketchy. If you do indeed want details, (which we are happy to share with friends and family) leave a question in the comment section and I will get back to you with an answer. 

We will be blogging from China, also skyping.  If you're interested in skyping with us, leave me your skype id.  Or just do a search for mine, but if you do that, let me know how I know you, if it's not obvious from your id.  I leave mine open, but block people I don't know.

I am so excited, and freaking out slightly.  Freaked out or not, I sooooo want to go next week! 

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Hi Deb ~ it's me, Kathy DV! Congratulations!!! So happy for your family!! I had a feeling I needed to check your blog today ~ what wonderful news. Soon your precious girl will be in her mama's arms.

Can't wait to follow you on this journey of a lifetime!

God Bless,
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Deb and Dwayne,

Yeah!!! Rejoicing with you! I've been praying that you would very soon be able to pick up your little girl. It was very exciting to read your post tonight. God speed and safe travel. A favorite Psalm my dad always read when we traveled was Psalm 121. I look forward to reading your continued posts from China & can't wait to meet your little girl!

Carole Voss